Saturday 23 February 2013

Welcome, welcome!

Welcome to this new bloggedy blog of mine! I have decided since starting a vloggedy vlog on youtube that I would accompany it with both my life blog (http://bonssblog.blogspot.co.uk/) and this here new brand spankingly new beauty blog! Thus I shall outline my intentions for this new venture which shall be beauty and fashion related....
  • Share my bargain finds!
  • Discuss, compare and review buys of mine
  • Reveal my favourites
  • Shame my fails
  • Disclose my wishlist... which shall be narrowed down as I have many wishes...
  • Any beauty tips and the like which I may come across and find to be GENIUS! 
So that's about it I guess! Watch out for future beauty blogs and be sure to check me out over on youtube! Also be sure to check out my sister's beauty blog, which no doubt will be more useful than mine ;) hehehe... maybe because she be more beautiful? ;) 
Much wurverly wurve....xx

No comments:

Post a Comment