Wednesday 27 February 2013

Wishlist...

Why hello again! :D
Here's my current wishlist! And quite a realistic one if that! Hope to purchase a couple of these in the near future (or feel free to buy them for me? ;)

1. Real Techniques Stippling Brush - Have seen this in a few beauty blogs/vlogs, and have read very many good reviews about it! So wanting to see what all the fuss is about really! Plus I don't really like the traditional foundation brushes. .


2. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation  - Again have heard some awesome reviews of this! And I've never been a real foundation kinda gal, so thought this may be the place to start! Plus I've got to use my stippling brush with something ;)



3. Benefit They're Real Mascara - really love Benefit products, and this one seems to be the biggest seller by far! And now that I have £5 on my Debenhams beauty card, it's about time it was added to my make up bag! Better late than ever, even if it is SUPER pricy!











                                                                                                     
4. Givenchy Play Intense EDP - Got a sample of this in a magazine a few months back and fell IN LOVE!! I normally struggle to find "my smell" and this defo fits the bill! But shall wait till I finish my current love, Diesel Loverdose (mmmm. . . smells good. . .). They both have this same kinda muskyness about them which I love... and they're both purple which methinks is a very bootiful beauty colour. . . I'm odd like that!
                                                                
5. Nails Inc Chester Feathers - I'm a HUGE Nails Inc junky. . . like I want every colour. . . and probably between my sister and I we nearly do, or at least have enough purchases to be share holders in the company! This is one of their latest effects and I would probably like all 4 of the colours. . . but narrowed it down to one for here :D
                                                                                              
Any of you tried or have any of these? I think we know where my hubby's bonus is gonna be spent ;) hehe. . . just kidding. . . or am I?? :D
xx

2 comments:

  1. The real techniques brush is absolutely amazing. I use mine all the time! Mostly to blend in my concealer and if I do use foundation or bob cream! I'm getting the real techniques eye brush set soon I can't wait I love her brushes the hair on them are soo soft aswell!! Love love love that brush its definitely worth £11 :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've repurchased the wake me up foundation twice now. I love it. Although be prepare that it is slightly shimmery. I like that though. And the they're real mascara is incredible! The ball on the end of the brush is amazing for getting Into the corner of your lashes. The only thing I dislike about it is that I feel like it makes my eyelashes feel dry. I'm not sure if you know what I mean when I say that. But anyway, it's not enough of a qualm to make to stop using it.

    ReplyDelete